U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Dave Soemarko's LC-1B

RE: Dave Soemarko's LC-1B

Hi Sandy,

I think both will work if the contrast change is not too much. As this is a
pretty diluted developer, if you find that with further dilution there is
some sign of mottling, then perhaps the dilution is too much and you might
want to go with time reduction method.

Dave