U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Dave Soemarko's LC-1B

Re: Dave Soemarko's LC-1B

Just catching up with all the posted stuff you wonderful people have contributed, including the forth and back
dis & agree-meants and reading about Sandy's fine new camera in the midst of the digital revolution, all of
you folks are marvelous, kind, sweet and generous and I appreciate it all. Though I've not contributed much
for a number of months it is my desire to wish you all a most happy holiday season and with the hope that
aught eight brings you all multiple aspects of goodness, health, fun and fine photographic work.
Cheers
Jack Fulton