From: Judy Seigel [mailto:jseigel@panix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 11:35 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Sandy's new camera

Thanks for the URL Don... that was an interesting website, but I was
extremely disappointed in the "pictures of Sandy's new camera."

I'd thought it would include a picture of Sandy... (sigh).  It really
should have of course.... Not least (but only partly) because a person in
there would have helped to visualize the scale...

Even a photo with your cell phone would be better than nothing, Sandy...

J.