U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Sandy's new camera

Sandy's new camera

Thanks for the URL Don... that was an interesting website, but I was extremely disappointed in the "pictures of Sandy's new camera."

I'd thought it would include a picture of Sandy... (sigh). It really should have of course.... Not least (but only partly) because a person in there would have helped to visualize the scale...

Even a photo with your cell phone would be better than nothing, Sandy...

J.