U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum printing technique

Re: Gum printing technique

Maybe there's something to discuss in this video..............?
I found it very interesting to watch and would love to see more of this
type of video!

Interesting bits:
printing on wood
eyeball measurements
powdered pigments
rolling on the gum mixture
3 part negative (and the fact that you do see the lines in the finished
print, but in this case the image is strong enough to hold its own IMO)
size of bank of lights compared to size of print
Is there glass covering the negative during exposure? I can't tell. If
not, that would be interesting too.

This isn't a "how to" video for beginners, but an example of someone's
process, so the no gloves doesn't bother me...but interesting that he
doesn't wear them. Must be a "live dangerously" kinda guy.

Laura