U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: clingons

RE: clingons

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007, Robert W. Schramm wrote:

Judy,
Do you mean Klingons? And wern't they the race that was at war with the Empire?
I think it should be, "Nationalism is the last refuge of evil."
I'm punning, Bob... and there are worse sins (somewhere!)...

J.

Sorry if that offends anyone.
Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at: