U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Sury & Misonne

Re: Sury & Misonne

Judy,
After this topic a section on Resinopigmentype lays out the Namias process, using a "powder" made by "fusing resin, a fatty body and the desired pigment, then grinding when cold." There are plenty of fatty bodies & grinding around here, but I'm still doubtful I could follow those instructions... What for instance is the "resin"?
Chance the vowel "e" into "o" and ... le jeux son fait.
This is typical of the cryptic language often used in the patents. The "fatty body" can be bees or carnauba wax, paraffin, or whatever you have in order to lower the melting point of the mixture.
I am collecting all is regarding to resinotype, so if you would scan that page and give me the full reference I will be very grateful.
Alberto