Date : 3/01/2008 16:42:25
Sujet : Re: European patents AND Sury

Richard,

>    I was able to find the Sury patent, I think. Its USP 1,571,103. Rather
> than get it as a series of TIF files I downloaded a PDF using the Google
> Patents site. Those interested should read the patent. Its short, only
> about a page and a quarter. The Sury patent I posted earlier was for
> something else and caused some confusion. Sury evidently worked on
> multiple printing methods for some time since the first patent was issued
> in 1909.

These are ALL the filed Sury's patents:

A Photographic Objective of Triangular Prismatic Form, allowing several
Images of the same Object to be Produced Simultaneously.
GB190827793  - 1909-05-20

A Method of Preparing Solutions used in the Gum Bichromate Process for
Photographic Printing.
GB190827686  - 1909-07-22

Printing on Paper of Photographs in Colour.
GB190827687  - 1909-12-20

Improvements relating to Colour Photography.
GB190921281  - 1910-03-24

Colour Photography on Paper from One Plate.
GB191012252  - 1911-04-27

2 family members derived from 2 applications:
Improvements in and relating to Bichromated-colloid Photographic Processes.
GB191321958  - 1914-08-27
Verfahren zur Herstellung photographischer Abdrucke auf Pigmentpapier und
Papier zur Ausfuhrung des Verfahrens.
DE288677  - 1915-11-11

Fremgangsmaade til Fremstilling af fotografiske Aftryk paa Pigmentpapir.
DK19986C  - 1915-03-22

Couche sensible pour impression photographique.
CH79504  - 1918-12-02

4 family members derived from 4 applications:
Photographisches Farbstoffpapier.
DE405494  - 1924-11-03
Papier photographique pigmentaire.
FR580888  - 1924-11-18
Improvements in photographic pigment printing paper.
GB216860  - 1925-01-22
Photographic pigmentary printing paper.
US1571103  - 1926-01-26

3 family members derived from 3 applications:
Procédé d'obtention d'un cliché photographique perforé.
BE336896  - 1926-10-30
Procédé d'obtention d'un cliché photographique perforé.
FR640343  - 1928-07-10
A process for obtaining a perforated photographic plate.
GB277012  - 1928-11-29

I find interesting to follow his development of the Color Process since his
first patent (GB21958 of 1913 -or 1914?).

Alberto

__________ Information NOD32 2760 (20080102) __________

Ce message a ete verifie par NOD32 Antivirus System.

Binettes GRATUITES pour vos courriels - par IncrediMail! Cliquez ici!