U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: direct carbon or gum bleach development

Re: direct carbon or gum bleach development

Thanks for that advice.   Just to clarify regarding the
gum-over-silver: I was intending to use a different negative for the
VDB - less contrast so as to fill in the image with warmth, and then
overlay the shadows and details with the gum.