U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Cyanotype with high school students

Re: Cyanotype with high school students

Hi Janet,

There might be cheaper alternatives but InkPress Transparency film (www.inkpresspaper.com ) works great and is cheaper than Pictorico. They also have a good selection of sheet sizes that make your life easier.

Oh, a platinum-palladium curve is a good starting point for cyanotype too.

Best of luck with your class!

Dan

info@DanBurkholder.com
www.DanBurkholder.com