U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: problem

Re: problem

Thanks for information about this exhibit, Chris. Sounds kinda depressing; sorry I missed it. ;) It's funny-- I started doing alt processes many years ago, precisely because I got tired of the discontinuation (or changing of) great commercial papers and films.

Maybe the reason a lot of us don't post is that we're busy making photographs and/or printing and/or griping about/intrigued by/ volunteering for this presidential election cycle, still getting over our sadness that one of our favorites (ie, John Edwards) has opted out, and-- you know-- just generally living our lives. I could be wrong, of course.

Just speaking for me, sometimes a topic comes up that either holds very little interest, or I know nothing about it (more likely), so I don't bother to post. Sometimes I notice people post, and no one ever responds, so we go back to living our lives and try to detach ourselves from the computer.

Just my 2 cents. :)