U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: problem

RE: problem

Diana and the other 498,

> Maybe the reason a lot of us don't post is

We are all so bipolar or AADD or we are grieving over the death of
photography or we have gotten too old to be driven to print for hours as we
used to.

Or in my case my darkroom has been too cold and dry and getting a good
balance of temperature and humidity these past few weeks has been difficult
and irritating.

But I also suspect that competition from other internet photography venues
is having an impact on participation.

And the price of egg plant this winter is also depressing.

Don Bryant