U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: First steps into tri-colour gum

Re: First steps into tri-colour gum

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: First steps into tri-colour gum
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 12:34:25 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=ZD7vlbuLSDfgLERIkMimdsGEOEv750M0J37LEk1fgq4=;b=b0rdAcG8q8YGhUzf36h8s6sAQlmhIFYe19BP6hTGNyRtADnEV8Zb1RXWzzHcJeKX40HbvBBoOp+zgvXzpTVssoN87kntUqrA99m+fLZRzhxxl8Oz74bCk5fVq3iE//Q6ZIFxl1a3b80Qq5CYJN6Lf9oWGzz7HW7j390+aB2gDsc=

My favorite pallete:  paynes grey for the blue, raw umber for the
yellow,  and burnt umber for the red.  Sounds pretty bland but you'll
be surprised.