U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: My first platinum-palladium over gold leaf prints

Re: My first platinum-palladium over gold leaf prints

Hi Chris,

The paint might look very similar. I really wanted to push the whole "precious metals" aspect, hence the 24K gold leaf. It's also another neat handmade aspect when you're sitting there gilding the prints. ;^)

Good luck with your processes!

Dan