U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: My first platinum-palladium over gold leaf prints

RE: My first platinum-palladium over gold leaf prints

Dan, Maybe you need to take it up the road and have someone bless it at
Woodstock and let some other spirits come forth. : )

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226