U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Vandyke Question

Re: Vandyke Question

Thanks for the info! I read somewhere that the fix in the kodak selenium bleaches the prints and that you have to make your own fix-free selenium crystals which is somewhat intimidating, but then again it seems hard to confirm things like that without doing your own playing around... I just ordered 25ml of palladium to play with, quite exciting, the results sound great. I'm now trying to calculate costs and have a somewhat silly question.. The toner recipes call for 10 drops, is that equivalent to 10ml? or is there not really a conversion? Thanks again!

PS. Has anyone worked with Lennox 100? seems like it could be a nice cheap paper to work with.

Zev