U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Where is Loris Medici?

Re: Where is Loris Medici?

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

Whoops, Sandy, I think it is 2 years. He found out 6 months before he was to go. He was very low key about it.
Indeed he was low key, mentioning it casually just the night before he left. (Which should of course be in the archive.) I wished him hail & farewell but was surprised that the list didn't seem to notice, tho I daresay others may have written offlist.

The comment I can't resist now is, that"conscription" is probably age related -- wouldn't he be very young then to know so much?

Plus, a propos of "army service", the US papers, or anyway the NY Times, have sent us word, including pictures, of Prince Harry in Iraq.

J.