U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pictorico OHP and Epson 2200 problems

Re: Pictorico OHP and Epson 2200 problems

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Pictorico OHP and Epson 2200 problems
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:38:23 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=MSzql7tooNrDP/4B0AM15AZne+cdPgcPKs+vREZj5b8=;b=e+tVMQsBCmwJYT3vhhHL0m0/ioJSJUUsUVr+qNA3IiZ7O5w7BH2VDpfkpiZIm5Sh83wvOwaA5acTWlPuhOf9ZcmTYmIMn9b2CLMWpnnNtLthDXBSOrb615n6r5grvoI3pPAObD2817863ATANZFXU4XHGUwP0YaM7g1Q8mrouEQ=

Gregg,

The 2200 doesn't have a software option to set the platen to wide, but
you can flip the physical switch on the back right side of the printer
(it's a plastic lever). This may solve the problem with the thicker
premium.

-Jeremy-