U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pictorico OHP and Epson 2200 problems

Re: Pictorico OHP and Epson 2200 problems

I adjusted the switch on the back of my printer, setting it to the "letter" setting, and tried one more print. This one was OK, but still screeched a little. Now I'm out of Pictorico and have ordered more. This is a slow process in more ways than I imagined.

Thanks for the info.

Gregg