U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum on Masa

Re: Gum on Masa

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Gum on Masa
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:04:20 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=pbM/WX0UW+/jN4FHgz2IEE5Pcr6zkwucuE/elnkJUTc=;b=uSvYjmcNJztDiY4Ik6FtmgdIHL53ixoErY08ivz0dRjHDzw4bdQd9QKVpufgWvtjee71TIHy9guyXUj1T9kKCsr25tF5+MNckXl0WFae9vSK2euJbu91JpGDGcNoXLQeIFEhhRf7OVGmsxmZeQcw42C8EoPWcg668V2GCGqpCFM=

Thanks, Judy.  It had been delightful watching these children work,
and you capture my own thoughts exactly:  "hence all of them
beautiful".  During this project Ive alway said "there are no ugly
dancers", although I confess that my child is one of them.

Keith