Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:56:40 +0100
From: payral@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Lithium Chloropalladite
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

Marek

Thanks for your answer.
Do you mean that you are making a LiCl solution (50% with water) before mixing it to the Sodium Chloropalladite solution ?

Philippe Ayral

Le 24 mars 08 à 15:44, Marek Matusz a écrit :
Phillippe,
I used to add lithium chloride to my sodium tetrachloropalladite mix. The  chemistry works just fine, you are diluting you solution slightly. I used a 50%  LiCl solution. You can actually add a large amount of lithium chloride this way. Try it.
Marek

> Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:05:48 +0100
> From: payral@gmail.com
> Subject: Lithium Chloropalladite
> To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
>
> Is it possible to prepare Lithium Chloropalladite from already made
> Sodium Chloropalladite ?All my Palladium Chloride stock is already
> dissolved with Sodium Chlorure for 15% Sodium Chloropalladite for DOP
> palladium printing but I like to try DOP with Lithium Chloropalladite
> so what happens if I add some Lithium Chloride to the solution ?
>

> Philippe Ayral
> http://payral.club.fr

How well do you know your celebrity gossip? Talk celebrity smackdowns here.

How well do you know your celebrity gossip? Talk celebrity smackdowns here.