U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: SPE and alt update

Re: SPE and alt update

Thanks. For my large works I do something similar - using brass acorn
nuts to fasten works to steel strips which are, in turn, fastened to
the wall.  Two problems with these kinds of "unique solutions":  1)
over time, gravity does its thing and something invariably sags, and
2), the conventional sales-dependent gallery just doesn't not like to
deal with the unconventional.

Keith