U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: SPE and alt update

Re: SPE and alt update


I suppose they should be call polymer photo gravure or photopolymer gravure or polyphotomergravvytypes, but those little plastic plates are sure fun to play with. The fact that they are non-toxic is a big plus for me!  I ordered a press. 

Mark Nelson
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
From my iPhone

On Apr 3, 2008, at 10:52 AM, SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 1:07 AM, Richard Sullivan <richsul@earthlink.net> wrote:

  ......I did
spend some time with a Ms. Diaz  (first name escapes me) who was doing
copper gravures in 4x5 sizes, lovely images. We commiserated together about
people calling plastic gravures "Photo Gravures."



"plastic gravures"...  do you mean polymer plate gravures?    What's wrong with calling them "photo gravures"? 


gravure blog at www.susanvossgravures.blogspot.com
website www.dalyvoss.com