U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: SPE and alt update

Re: SPE and alt update

Susan,

I suppose they should be call polymer photo gravure or photopolymer gravure or polyphotomergravvytypes, but those little plastic plates are sure fun to play with. The fact that they are non-toxic is a big plus for me!  I ordered a press.

Mark Nelson
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
From my iPhone