U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: SPE and alt update

Re: SPE and alt update

Congrats on the press Mark!  What kind did you get?

But 'little'?  I'm doing 20x30" now and they are available at 30x40"...and even larger, so I've been told.

Larger plates present a new set of problems, but they are still alot of fun to work with (more so when the pesky contact issues have been overcome).

Jon

Mark Nelson wrote:
25F41AA7-4F7D-4EDF-8D49-B4DA3294580A@aol.com" type="cite">
Susan,

I suppose they should be call polymer photo gravure or photopolymer gravure or polyphotomergravvytypes, but those little plastic plates are sure fun to play with. The fact that they are non-toxic is a big plus for me!  I ordered a press.

Mark Nelson
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups
From my iPhone