U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: size as esthetic (was photogravure)

Re: size as esthetic (was photogravure)

Title: Re: size as esthetic (was photogravure)

Sam and Mark,

You print 2"X2" images on a 44" piece of paper, you still have the same storage problems.

You guys spending too much time jacking yourself around.

Sandy