From: Robert Newcomb [mailto:newcombr@uga.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 5:35 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Tintype Workshop Dan

Don't sugar coat it so much Dan, tell us how you really feel!
What a non supportive response to someone's enthusiasm about
attending a workshop.  A note of caution is one thing but the "after
mom is gone" was a bit too much.  Just make sure you don't breath or
drink the dichromate doing gum, or splash the bleach in your eye when
toning, or get electrocuted when using a mercury vapor printer or get
hit by a car on the way to the work shop or .....
Robert Newcomb