U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: fogged digital negative?

Re: fogged digital negative?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: fogged digital negative?
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:40:12 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=ZbmWXx7l8BYi5OXVKyrC1IYrwMR74DQRL+Ut7psR7LE=;b=ChvthVhDPRX8sBibRY258dCMD4V+iJ4O5SOhY57ziSNU/dQEdqyzaPQ4dbbym2ZpDykIqc81Jhu4UkGDNbPTwjbfQaYs+oS2+lEAlJSTpvwkMM6uYm/5VvAvHzp1S/qyA7+Lzsor0ZlN1KwQovwdZTm1TuJ2dNx/w0tMqNGCtlg=

Which side touches your paper, the inked side or the side with the
problem? Also, did you clean the glass in your contact frame with any
chemicals recently? I've never had a digital negative do this before
using the same substrate and the same inks so my guess is that it's
not a substrate/ink problem, but some other contamination from
somewhere else.

-Jeremy-