U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Masa findings

Re: Masa findings

Keith,

Instead of putting the print faced down on a piece of aluminum, try laying it on the aluminum or a piece of glass emulsion side up. Don't squeegee, just let it smooth itself on the support. When dry, you can easily pop it off.

I dry pt/pd prints made on the even thinner "rice paper" that way. Don't need to use the drymount press afterwards. Should work with gum on Masa.

Sam Wang