U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Masa findings

Re: Masa findings

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Masa findings
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 16:16:36 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=Modkt1cpCa0E2ksfDm2n1GKcLDkSlQKE/HcODe50ba0=;b=jP7miBY5sHooEb9lxe6LL2K+rVl8CwpNblJ7UJgNsuq3ZJixGac3QAWW5qt/pKBLoltUUHEoJPMTCaXOD+AsmtcG0dEyT3MaI6igSCPnXwOL0AMOOZWB7+rF6t7yrEncdWW98ZB2FFfJO+GNlFvutzdWz1G1FI/1+IUGdqT7SOo=

Thanks, Sam.  I've done that, and it looks good for awhile.  But then
the crinkly finish returns.  I think it is more a matter of the
varying degree of gum warping the surface.  The gelatin pulls
everything together and even things out.

I forgot to mention something regarding this:  when I tried to adhere
the rough side to the aluminum with gelatin, it did NOT let loose.
Totally glued the paper to the surface.