U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

That should be Martin Mueller I presume - I came across with this:

http://www.usask.ca/lists/alt-photo-process/2005/mar05/0088.htm

Thanks for the info and procedures. May try this later -> it looks
complicated (I don't have a pH meter) and I'm not sure if I can find the
necessary chemicals. On the other hand, I can easily find
3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane here in Istanbul (as the hardener component
of chemically curing JOTUN SeaLion yacht paint).

Don't you think plain high bloom gelatin may adhere to alkali cleaned /
silanized glass better?

15 Haziran 2008, Pazar, 9:11 pm tarihinde, Ryuji Suzuki yazmış: