U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:20:25 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=nXbAo2y85YrgERe/o9FTSd7VjH6ylSDvFV4HOxCS9WE=;b=Fg0CQ0qHXV9vH/Ld/ksgNur4XlUJOu4U6ehK3VjE8gCjX2ZaQyJS7/gLZGSIZbHit2RTbnEzqQ29EuLngJ4JVq2AqdZ8YV9UEjoAL4YagAezJSqf6z7BOhy3DUPyb6FpfuFQifOGS4r3GptkEKZsgSrTKMnfuOHuzSOcwtz2PsQ=

Hey, Loris - Welcome back!   I'm glad you survived the rigors of
military life - and hoping your superiors kept your aging reflexes
away from the ammunition :)

I never had any success with silane, but I never went to the lengths
mentioned in this thread.  I've never seen the need for it - gelatin
coats very nicely on clean glass.

I'm not sure you were present on the list when I was issuing praises
of masa paper for gum, but if not,  then here is a big THANK YOU for
turning me onto it.  I love it and it has totally changed my approach
to gum printing.

Welcome back!

Keith