U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Re: I'm back! Hi to all + Silane?

Hi Keith. Well, actually I was the best with the AK-47; all three rounds -
after calibration - hit exactly the same spot (dead center) from 25m /
~75'... ;) Even if it was fun for the first moments, now I absolutely
don't like the idea of firing bullets -> thinking about the
consequences...

OK, will try w/o Silane first. The key point is good cleaning of glass I
presume.

I wasn't in the list but I occasionally lurked in the archives - and saw
your prints on Masa. Truly gorgeous work. Congrats! Makes me envy ;)

Best regards,
Loris.

16 Haziran 2008, Pazartesi, 7:20 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: