U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Good humidity meter?

Re: Good humidity meter?

Sam,

I was taught those many years ago that the most accurate measuring of humidity was by using a
sling psychrometer.... to measure the humidity at the time of measurement, rather than a over
a period of time.

They can be purchased somewhat inexpensively at auction

eg.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Weksler-Hygrometer-Sling-Psychrometer- in- Case_W0QQitemZ350073129637QQihZ022QQcategoryZ414QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZW DVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ken