U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Carbon on glass with back exposure

RE: Carbon on glass with back exposure

Hi Marek.

Currently I can only pour gelatin in at nighttime since the average
daytime temperature is around 30C / 86F right now. But, since nighttime RH
is around 80%, gelatin will take very long to dry. (Daytime RH is around
40-50%.) Please note that I don't have an airconditioned workspace.
Anyway, I'll see how it goes...

BTW, I've made a simple .xls file to calculate / interpolate exposure
times under sun:

http://loris.medici.name/sun_exposure_calculator.xls

Those who are interested may donwload the file, see if there's any logical
/ mathematical error(s) + see if it works for them...

Regards,
Loris

4 Temmuz 2008, Cuma, 6:59 pm tarihinde, Marek Matusz yazmış: