U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: JMC lens was/Re: dreamy Nikon lenses

Re: JMC lens was/Re: dreamy Nikon lenses

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Don Sweet wrote:

When you are a lawyer and you have an office crammed with important evidence
from all your clients' goose chases, I am afraid you just have to send them
off to be shredded after 6 years or so.  I can hardly bear it, and have to
leave, or otherwise I stand there frantically plucking pages out of the
doomed folders.  It is a bit like murdering your darlings.

Don Sweet

But you may be familiar with Judy Murphy's law... It never fails: as soon as you trash the stuff, guaranteed, you will DESPERATELY need something in it... (same thing of course for a bundle to the thrift shop, etc.)

J.