U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Eliminating CaCO3 in buffer in "achival" watercolor papers

Re: Eliminating CaCO3 in buffer in "achival" watercolor papers

Thanks Dirk,

This is reassuring -> will try the acetic acid way. BTW, I'll prefer to
use pure acetic acid since vinegar contains other unwanted compounds.

12 Ağustos 2008, Salı, 2:09 pm tarihinde, Dirk-Jan Treffers yazmış: