U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: A question about HP B9180

Re: A question about HP B9180

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: A question about HP B9180
  • From: Javier De Reparaz <ankide@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:15:00 +0200
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;bh=7bECHLEZCE0wKzy8TCEn6XXztd83QXKZzxvIKjpd5RI=;b=SFL7qkKTmvaFVlxIteYoLKjfk4QUAECeEUVVV17D4zwjy0UWk9F79kqGJ44ckvcwVW4DO2Z6H949vgHyC4oTYKnUP5jDt0sIGin4olj7lfYmcM/pezaC62aRx0GQR67MZ7AAdtn42KD6sG8QvI1l2ZvMs+au6btoicGnzh0QAKE=

Thanks for yours answers.

Hellena, when you print a transparency, between printing options, is the transparencie or choose another and put a transparency on the tray?

Thank you. Ankide.