Re: A question about HP B9180
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: A question about HP B9180
- From: Javier De Reparaz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:15:00 +0200
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;bh=7bECHLEZCE0wKzy8TCEn6XXztd83QXKZzxvIKjpd5RI=;b=SFL7qkKTmvaFVlxIteYoLKjfk4QUAECeEUVVV17D4zwjy0UWk9F79kqGJ44ckvcwVW4DO2Z6H949vgHyC4oTYKnUP5jDt0sIGin4olj7lfYmcM/pezaC62aRx0GQR67MZ7AAdtn42KD6sG8QvI1l2ZvMs+au6btoicGnzh0QAKE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;b=ECtOD8/bLjRc7hQL245A3v4Fg8Zb2MnpKx9S/YacZoB82CvahYpfI0BvAaTJi/OltH6A7lwqiRsAcG4WStmOBQttvHc0YGjVwmpxgCg+X3bHkcFyb3OjYnskmP1efyf5f4W2us0CYqW0kxBjh+abZsm3scF04jQxQMv9cLQxf5E=
- In-reply-to: <A7526E69B9EE45CA823B291986EA75B9@hellena1PC>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com><A7526E69B9EE45CA823B291986EA75B9@hellena1PC>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for yours answers.
you print a transparency, between printing options, is the transparencie or choose another and put a transparency on the tray?
Thank you. Ankide.
2008/8/22 Hellena Cleary <email@example.com>
I bought a HP Photosmart Pro B8350 printer, A3 size
at a very reasonable cost. I have found it better in taking a transparency
sheet , both thick and thin, than my old Epson. I use it for diginegs but
because I use at least three printers, it may not reveal problems that could
develop if only using one digineg for the image result. For my
purposes, I am very pleased with the printer. Hellena
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:52
Subject: A question about HP B9180
Hello, I write from Spain and my english is very bad:
ago I purchased the 9180 B and I could not print on transparencies. Among the
media choose not to leave the slide. Claims and I returned the money because
in propaganda saying that it could be.
After I read here that it can use
the HP B9180 printer for printing on transparencies.
I was very
comfortable with the print quality of the B 9180 but I would like to print on
So I would like to know as you do. Between printing
options to choose the support he leaves the option of transparencies or you do