U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: A question about HP B9180

Re: A question about HP B9180

I am not sure about the question. The HP is very good at grabbing from the ray whereas with the Epsom, I had to hand feed the transparency in by hand and it still went  straight through without printing. I only ever do one transparency at a time. Have you considered contacting Tom Sobota who is a Spanish member of the list? Good luck. Hellena
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: A question about HP B9180

Thanks for yours answers.

Hellena, when you print a transparency, between printing options, is the transparencie or choose another and put a transparency on the tray?

Thank you. Ankide.

I bought a HP Photosmart Pro B8350 printer, A3 size at a very reasonable cost. I have found it better in taking a transparency sheet , both thick and thin,  than my old Epson. I use it for diginegs but because I use at least three printers, it may not reveal problems that could develop if only using one digineg for the image result.  For my purposes, I am very pleased with the printer. Hellena