U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Windows Vista, not quite alt

Re: Windows Vista, not quite alt

Marek,

I had to be switched back to WinXP due to some legacy hardware issues, but I was running Photoshop CS3 in Vista with 4gb of RAM without any problems. We have another computer in the lab with only 2gb of RAM that would start to slow down quite a bit. This was on files in the 300mb range.

-Jeremy-