U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt collections in Europe

Re: Alt collections in Europe

The SFP is closed to the old BNF , but the new BNF François mitterand is @ 15 minutes by tube.

I think you should contact the SFP if you offer enough garantee , you can organize a demachy exhibition in the USA.

Paris is a small town compare to Manhatan NY and many of the museum are in the center. SO orsay www.musee-orsay.fr/  is only 5minute by tube from THe MEP( European museum of photography http://www.mep-fr.org/) which is 5 min walk from the carnavalet http://www.carnavalet.paris.fr/ ( but here you may see the program before visiting , because they have a great collection but they don't show it often.
So if they don't have any  photo exhibition you may have a falalel ( the best in the world ) in Rue des rosier  (closed on shabbat) . then take a bus who will bring you to the SFP in 20 min.

The best thing is to call me before you come in France If I am not printing I'll take time to go to Paris and make you an alt trip from the sfp to The Fresson atelier.

Christian