U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: concentration of 14 baume gum arabic

Re: concentration of 14 baume gum arabic

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: concentration of 14 baume gum arabic
  • From: Dirk-Jan Treffers <dirkjan.treffers@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:49:23 +0200
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=dMs0WZl3KIisvJDnUr42uXl3TmDUJffBUdED2l1BONk=;b=Nx7Q5/y1HCRwYOc2mliGUZIkzwhljfMqvJgyrC44yExsQWQf8/a2nATXtq8ZafocKQ6HbW7IqZnRoMkABgRF1zk/n8wzNGvPTJ9eGMuVrIAhH8pXqeV3T9iELiyoAdE679kWAwXDVi4QbNmtT//G5+EFjWzxNsoxRvMyouOgJ7Y=

thanx Loris, Kees,

These are some pretty fast answers!
I'll try both methods. At peter van ginkel, the limpus were sold ou,
so i went for the powder....

DJ