U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum preservatves

Re: gum preservatves

Hi Guido. Probably both 1g per 100g gum or 2.5g per 100g gum are correct
values since it works for us. I thought if 0.1% is good for food then it
can be also good for gum arabic solution. I just want to do it to see what
will happen...

Thanks for the tip! I also want to try casein ASAP and I can surely use a
faster coating solution (with paper negatives). You increased my
motivation for casein!

Will ask you about acrylics later... (Have to go out now.)

4 Eylül 2008, Perşembe, 5:06 pm tarihinde, Guido Ceuppens yazmış: