U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: gum preservatves

RE: gum preservatves

Judy,
Your husband bought it 20 years ago to fix a dent in the car. You should have a can of plyester rsin that is sitting nest to it.  Ask him if he stil indends to fix tnat dens in the car that you sold 10 years ago? The peroxide is not an alt chemical that I know of.
Marek