U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum website update

Re: Gum website update

Actually, just FYI, the second link has none of his tricolor gum work on it that I can see, and the first link has an impossible download time; I gave up after about 15 minutes as it was just started to download the second image. So I may not use either link, but thanks for the info regardless.