U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: question on sizing

Re: question on sizing

I've had no problem with fish-eyes since I started adding a drop or
two of Kremer Defoamer (kremer # 78600) to my gelatin.  Judy turned me
on to this magic elixir many years ago and it seems to make life
easier.

Keith