U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: lith film

RE: lith film

Yes, I am still around.   :-)

I admit that I don't check all messages as I used to, but the title "Lith Film"
caught my attention. I still read paper sizing, gum, or carbon threads though.
I guess in general I am still very interested pigment-colloid processes.

Dave S