U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pigments for neutral color balance in gum: (Re: Fish Eyes again)

Re: Pigments for neutral color balance in gum: (Re: Fish Eyes again)

Loris,

I wonder if one could use Gretag/Macbeth and build a profile to neutralize the colors in a gum print?

You would have variables such as which pigments you use and how much of each pigment, but it might be interesting to try.

I don't think it would make all pigment sets look the same after profiling, but then that's part of what people like, the results they get with different sets of pigment容ach having its own look.

Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson