U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pigments for neutral color balance in gum: (Re: Fish Eyes again)

Re: Pigments for neutral color balance in gum: (Re: Fish Eyes again)

That's what I was suggesting (or a way to do it).

The idea is to use a pre-defined set of inks... errr pigments I mean ;)
Because as I understand it, you can only build a profile around a
pre-defined set of pigments.

18 Eylül 2008, Perşembe, 9:40 pm tarihinde, ender100 yazmış: