U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Ruined 3rd tricolor gum print! Grrrr...

Re: Ruined 3rd tricolor gum print! Grrrr...

Hi Chris,
Just a word about 'flakes':
thanks for the clarification; in my case it happens when the paper wasn't dry enough; i had the impression that the new coating did not stick to the paper evenly due to the fact that the humidity in my darkroom was too high; the paper wasn't that dry before putting a new layer on. It happens also by multi-layer-monochrome gums.
By the way, there will be an interesting alt-exhibition october next in Brussels, gum- oil- cyano- carbon prints etc. :

http://www.eurobrom.info/ebr3.html

Participants :

http://www.eurobrom.info/EBR3select/selectEBR3/indexEB3.html

Cheers,