U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Ruined 3rd tricolor gum print! Grrrr...

Re: Ruined 3rd tricolor gum print! Grrrr...

The coarseness is mostly due to the texture of plain paper negative but I
agree that cutting back the pigment will improve it somehow since it's
still heavy to my eyes when compared to the yellow and magenta layers I
did before. Will continue with this one anyway -> just to see what
happens.

23 Eylül 2008, Salı, 12:50 am tarihinde, Katharine Thayer yazmış: